To assist our clients, businesses and professionals in keeping abreast of the ever changing regulatory and legal environment surrounding affirmative action compliance, Douglas B. Brown, LLC offers this blog dealing with current topics of immediate importance. This blog is a great way to keep up with the latest developments in Affirmative Action law, including new regulations, strategies for compliance, best practices and various equal employment opportunity issues.
About the Firm:
Douglas B. Brown, LLC is a boutique management-side national employment law firm that offers legal services to a wide range of organizations in the U.S. and Europe.
We provide guidance, support and legal representation to employers across the United States in navigating the ever more complex federal Affirmative Action regulations under:
- Executive Order 11246;
- Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
- Vietnam Era Veterans Reemployment and Readjustment Act;
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act; as well as,
- Individual state Fair Employment Practices (FEP) regulations.
- Additionally, we provide general employment advice and support to employers regarding most areas of employment law.